- accessing the Website, and/or
- availing any products and/or services offered on or through the Website, from any computer, computer device or mobile.
- When you use the Website, we collect, store and share your personal and non-personal information which is provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide you with products, services, offers and features for a customized and personalized Website experience.
- Your personal information helps us to collect information that can directly identify you such as your name, surname, email address, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details and sexual orientation details. We also collect the non-personal information that does not directly identify you. By using the Website, you are authorizing us to collect, parse, process, disclose, disseminate and retain such information and making this available to other users and/or third parties but only as envisaged herein.
- We may offer you a facility to browse the Website on an anonymous basis without revealing your personal information. However, once you provide us with your personal information, you shall no longer be anonymous.
- In certain areas of the Website, we shall indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional. You always have the option not to provide information in the optional fields. You may also be provided with a facility not to avail any particular service or feature on the Website.
- We use various tools and technologies to collect your personal and non-personal information from the device from which you access the Website and about your activities taking place under your account when you use the Website. Such non-personal information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, operating system used, access times, your device geographic location and the referring website address. We may use this information for our internal research purposes to better understand and serve our users.
- When you visit the Website, we may assign your device one or more cookies. A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored by a web server on a user's browser while the user is browsing that website. We place cookies to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your overall user experience. Through the use of a cookie, we may also automatically collect information about your activity on the Website. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Additionally, we may allow our Website users/members, partner websites and service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on the Website. These third parties may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, however, in such a scenario, you may not be able to use certain Website features. We may also use web beacons and other similar technologies to track your use of the Website.
- If you are permitted by the Website and if you choose to post any messages on the Website or leave any feedback or comment, we will collect such information you have provided and may retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems or to improve Website performance as permitted by applicable laws.
- We may use your contact information to send you offers from time to time or to provide you with any information about any products or services or any new feature of the Website.
We may use information that we collect from you to:
- verify your eligibility;
- deliver and improve the products/services offered through the Website;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, products, services, or features offered on the Website;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you or ordered by you from the Website;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests;
- provide you with a customized/personalized website user experience;
- deliver prizes in connection with any promotions;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, if any;
- to collect payment towards any products/services availed by you;
- generally to undertake and manage our business.
- We may also disclose your personal information
- for complying with applicable laws, requests or orders from law enforcement agencies, appropriate authorities (such as without limitation, court officials, expert professional investigative agencies and the like) or for any legal process or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- for protecting or defending ours, any Website user’s or any third party's rights or property; (iv) for supporting any fraud/ legal investigation/ verification checks; or
- in connection with a corporate transaction, including but not limited to the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may use and share your non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances, including with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and websites and/or applications of third parties, and to undertake analysis thereof. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, personal or non-personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, to conduct general business analysis or other business purposes.
- We may also share your personal information with our other partners, service providers and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
- We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures to help safeguard your personal information under our control from unauthorized access. However, you acknowledge that no Internet transmission or system or server can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, we do not promise or guarantee the same, and you should not expect that your personal information, chats, or other communications while using the Website will always remain secure and safeguarded by us. You should always exercise caution while providing, sharing or disclosing your personal information using the Website. We request you to take steps to keep your personal information safe and to always log out of the Website after use.
- You are solely liable and responsible for any information you provide and/or share using the Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr.Shailen Mehta
Address: 1402, Naman Midtown, A Wing 14th Floor, Behind Kamgar Kala Kendra, Dr.Ambedkar Nagar, Senapati Bapat marg, Elphistone(W), Mumbai - 400013
Phone: +91 7718044457
Time: Monday to Saturday from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Last updated on: [25/5/2015]