29th August 2019 till 31th December 2020
Offer Details: Flat 7% Discount (up to ₹2000)
- Visit www.ejohri.com
- Select Diamond or Gold Jellewery products.
- Click on the 'Buy Now' button and proceed to checkout.
- Apply coupon code “RUPAY" on checkout
- Proceed to the checkpoint.
- Place the Order.
- The Offers are valid only for RuPay Card Users.
***In case of any failure /non-acceptance of RuPay Card kindly contact:
Email us at Contact@loofre.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Flat 7% Discount (max. upto Rs.2000) per customer on any Jewellery product.
- Offer valid on the website only.
- The offer is provided to RuPay cardholder/s by the merchant. NPCI is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant. The offer is subject to the Terms and Conditions as prescribed by the merchant.
- Offer shall be made available only if the RuPay cardholder makes full payment by using a valid & eligible RuPay card.
- Offer shall not be made available in case of any void transaction.
- NPCI shall not be held liable and be made responsible in any manner for :
- Non-availability of the offers provided by the merchant.
- Non-acceptance of RuPay cards at merchant outlet.
- Any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts, freebies/prizes.
- NPCI does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness of the offer provided by the merchant.
- Any disputes related to the offer(s) shall be taken up directly with the merchant and with no direct and indirect reference to NPCI and/or any liability of nature on NPCI.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against NPCI and shall be addressed directly to the merchant.
- NPCI holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the offer(s) offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the offer(s) by RuPay cardholder/s must be resolved with the merchant directly without any reference to NPCI.
- NPCI reserves the right to disqualify the alliance partner/s or cardholder/s from the benefits of the program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the program or otherwise by use of the card.
- NPCI shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any nature whatsoever that may be suffered as a result of the offer.
- In the event of expiry of RuPay card, the same cannot be used for the purposes of claiming any offer(s).
- NPCI cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure events.